2010年7月2日金曜日

Kid Quotes week 2

Me- "What was your favorite part of the movie?"
Murray- "First"

Nikolas- "Miss jasnim weee can't do that Ieee hate movies."

Sara- "Can you smell the hanitizer"

Nalanie- "I wish we didn't have no mouth."
Sara- "Then we'd look like aliens"
Nalanie- "I wish we didn't have no mouths to talk and they just appeared when we ate."

Jarin- "I'm standing because my daddy said its better for boys to stand a lot."

Nalanie- "Girls don't need haircuts. Only Boys."

Nalanie- "I wish I had hair on my legs."
Sara- "Why is it that people have hair anyways?"

"Are you learning me?"

Jarin- "My mom is alot Japanese and I am some Japanese"

Nikolas- "yeah, well my dad is older than yours!"

Nilanie- "He's chasing me, but its not running time."

Julie- "Why is she crying?"
Liam- "She was being mean to the toys!"

Jeffrey- "I'm changing my nickname to Jeffrey Jr."

Liam- "I'm going to talk about all the counselors in the paper."

Murray- "I can see the air"

Paige-" I'm not wearing socks because they don't go with y crocks."

Me-"I think you're a princess"
Paige-"No! I'm not because I don't want boys to start kissing me!"

Nikolas- "Can I please go on it again? I promise I won't cry and ask to stop"

Mariana- "Do grownups have birthdays too?"

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿