2010年7月30日金曜日

July 30, 2010

Today was a pretty good day. We were supposed to go to an amusement park but the weather was horrible. We instead went to an aquarium that was indoors. Omg, it was so so much better than taking the kids through the amusement parks. The kids loved it, they weren’t running and screaming and chasing birds, and they were quiet because they were looking at cool ocean stuff. Perfect. Wish we could do that every time. The lucky kinders get to. Oh well. What ever. Tomorrow I leave for Tokyo. Should be a super fun weekend, but I am up really late getting directions to different things. Its like midnight now. Sigh! I need to go to sleep. Sorry this isn’t longer. Oh, Nikolas actually went an entire day without crying and whining. I have no idea what happened, but it was awesome. I actually let him go up and say his name and pick a song for closing because I don’t know when it will ever happen again. But kieth, the new kid sucks. Probably the worst kid ever. But that’s what I thought about Robert and now I adore him. Oh well we’ll see. Night!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿