2010年8月2日月曜日

August 2, 2010

Today was a pretty good day. The first part especially went really well. I did have a little meltdown in the middle of it where I was crying and stuff. I just felt like I wasn’t doing anything right, and it didn’t help that the SAC staff was falling asleep in the library so I basically felt like I was in charge of 40+ kids. It is trying. But it was reassuring when Angie came up to me, (she visited our base today. Again, she is like the head of all the Japan Camp Adventures) and she said she had heard good things about me and that she appreciated me. I felt like very honored I guess that she saught me out to say that. She also said she would like for me to continue doing camp and think about being a director, which would be incredible. So I hope that ends up happening, especially now that I have the approval of someone higher up. But the day got amazing after that and our group just got done recording my rendition of the Brady Bunch theme song for our final presentation thing we are making. I will definitely end up crying when I see that slide show. But good day. Excited for tomorrow.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿