2010年8月17日火曜日

August 16, 2010 aka last monday

Well today was the last Monday of Japan. Very sad. Although in all it was a very good day. Today I cried two times, which is better than I did on Friday, although both times I cried longer than last week. I’m pretty sure everyone thinks I’m a basket case, but I can’t help it for reals. I don’t like it cuz I feel lame. Lol. Oh well. Just who I am. The first time was when they tried moving two of my kids into another room for the week, which doesn’t make sense since they’ve been with us the entire time. So I lost it for quite a while. Thankfully Kenga and Buzz helped me out and got them back into my room. The next time I cried was when we were doing closing and Mr. Buzz came up and did a song, and it was friends and he said how much he enjoying becoming friends with all of us counselors. I completely lost it, and all the kids from the other rooms were like is she really crying. Yep. The rest of the day we were preparing for dessert fest and talking about building our cardboard boat. Good times. Imma miss these kids.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿