2010年8月21日土曜日

August 19, 2010

Well today was the last field trip day ever for Camp Adventure Atsugi this summer. I can’t really say that this is part of the summer that I’m going to really miss as much as the others. It is pretty lame. They thought it was going to rain, so we got sent to an aquarium. When we got there one of my kids, Justin, who is like pretty lame anyways, got really sick and threw up a couple of times. It was gross, but I felt sorry for the poor kid, because he didn’t look that good. At least it was like a legitimate reason that he was upset and crying, and not like his other fricken fits this summer. But I am definitely going to miss that kid. The rest of the field trip was lame. My kids were absolutely insane this week. Ah my kids. The aquarium was lame and there wasn’t much to do, plus Justin was so sick, so it was just like eh, lets go home. Not worth it. We didn’t have any sound on our bus, so that was kind of lame. Although watching Cars without sound is just as lame as watching cars with sound I have to say. I’m not going to be able to watch that show for a while this summer lol. All in all though, pretty ok time. Tomorrow is going to be so hard.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿